Leverage superior performance for your demanding CLI procedures
- Superior Pushability: High deformation resistance provides superior pushability to access and cross challenging above-the-knee (ATK) & below-the-knee (BTK) anatomy and lesions
- Superior Trackability: Provides superior ability to track and navigate anatomy of the vasculature
- Best-in-Class Durability: Provides superior shape retention for navigating small, tortuous vessels
- Superior Lubricity: TERUMO Glide Technology™ hydrophilic coatingb provides superior lubricity to support ease of progression through vessels
- Enhanced Visibility & Selectivity: Gold coil tips enhance visibility in conjunction with a 25 cm distal taper designed to minimize vessel trauma and improve selectivity of vessels
a When compared to Abbott Hi-Torque Command 18 LT and Boston Scientific V-18
b Referring to the distal 25 cm of GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE TRACK™ wire which features original GLIDEWIRE® construction
GLIDEWIRE ADVANTAGE TRACK™ Peripheral Guidewire
|DIAMETER||TOTAL LENGTH||DISTAL GLIDEWIRE® LENGTH||FLEXIBLE TIP
|GAT1418||0.014"||180 cm||25 cm||1 cm||35˚ Angle|
RX ONLY. The advertisement is directed to physicians only, and not to consumers. Refer to product labels and packaging insert for complete warnings, precautions, potential complications, and instructions for use. Products may not have regulatory approval in all countries. Please contact your local sales representative if you have questions about the availability of products in your area.
1. Data on file.