Topical adhesive for catheter securement and site protection
Simple, strong and safe.
Sur-Vet® Secure provides benefits and advantages over traditional methods.
- Up to 3X stronger securement than transparent film dressings alone and superior adhesiveness compared with mechanical securement devices2
- Reduces catheter movement, migration and dislodgement1
- Effectively seals the catheter insertion site
- Can help reduce early dressing changes and eliminate 24-48 hour initial dressing change protocols3
- Formulation reported to exhibit activity against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, yeast and fungi eliminating greater than 8-logs after 3 minutes of contact in in-vitro studies4
- Allows the direct visualization of insertion site at all times, unlike some antimicrobial dressings
Up to 50 applications per bottle
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||FILL VOLUME|
|SV-300V||Sur-Vet Secure Catheter Securement Adhesive||2.5 ml|
©2018 Adhezion Biomedical 08/18. All rights reserved. SPI-SS01-1801
- Intravascular canine model 2017, reduced dislodgement, data on file.
- Data on file Average securement strength calculated from measured values. Nov/Dec 2016.
- Kleidon, et al. A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of Novel Dressing and Securement Techniques in 101 Pediatric Patients. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017 Sep 18.
- Prince, et al. Immobilization and Death of Bacteria by Flora Seal® Microbial Sealant. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Invention, 2017.